If you are needing some help, my Pregnancy Support Sessions could help YOU. Each session will be tailored for your personal needs and requirements. I use a combination of therapies during sessions. Find out more about the therapy modalities that I use here
Before working with me, I offer a FREE Initial Consultation. At this consultation you have the opportunity to ask me any questions that you have about the therapy modalities that I use.
I can help you with any of the following : -
- Release Fears and Worries about Labour and Birth and Help You Develop a Positive Mindset
- Release Pregnancy Fears and Worries
- Release Negative Emotions Associated with A Previous Difficult Pregnancy Or Birth
- Reduce and Manage Stress - I Can Teach You Self-Help Techniques And Strategies That You Can Apply Into Your Everyday Life.
- Help You Mentally Prepare for A C-Section
- Help You Mentally Prepare for Parenthood
- Help You Change Habits - Such as Developing New Positive Eating Habits.
Pregnancy Support Sessions are held in Hull City Centre at the K2, Bond Street, Hull, East Yorkshire