Hypnosis For Childbirth
Hypno birthing small group classes 3 x 2.5 hours using the easibirthing method.
During the hypnosis for childbirth programme mum to be will learn
- How to relax and the importance of being calm and relaxed during the later half of pregnancy and during labour.
- How fear and tension creates pain during labour.
- Relaxation, self hypnosis and visualisation techniques to use during labour
- A breathing exercise to use to breathe through contractions
- How to trigger calm states during labour
- The role of the birthing partner and how they can support and assist on the day of the birth
- Comfort control techniques for stage 1 & 2 of labour
- How to release fears associated around labour and birthing
- Knowledge of each stage of labour (please note this programme does not replace antenatal sessions)
- Information regarding positions for labour and birth
- Visualisation for successful breast feeding
The hypnosis for childbirth programme will also include hypnotherapy sessions to release fear of labour and prepare your mind and body for the day of the birth. The relaxation techniques taught on this natural birth programme will assist you during pregnancy and postnatally. This programme is suitable for both home birth and hospital birth.
Your first hypnosis for childbirth class or session will be held from 30 weeks of pregnancy.
We welcome and encourage the attendance of the birthing partner, as we encourage the birthing partner to have an active role to support and assist you with the techniques taught during the programme.
Our hypnosis for childbirth classes are held in Brough, East Yorkshire.
Hypnosis for childbirth one to one easibirthing® programme sessions. Personal (face-to-face) hypnosis for childbirth sessions. The length of the course sessions is approximately 7 hours, delivered in 3 sessions lasting aproximately 2 hours and 20 mins.
If you do not wish to complete the full programme, you could have 1 or 2 sessions tailored to your own needs.
Childbirth Coaching With Suzanne - Skype/Telephone Sessions
These sessions will help you to reduce the fear of childbirth, gain more confidence in your own ability to cope during labour, teach you how to have a calmer and more confident labour and birth.
With my knowledge and personal experience of labour and birth, I am here to support YOU.
My Childbirth Coaching sessions are tailored to your own personal needs. During these sessions I could help you to
- release any fears you are experiencing
- heal from past birth experiences
- teach you relaxation techniques to use during labour
- provide you with information about the different stages of labour
- help you to develop a positive mental attitude in your own ability to cope during labour
- share with you my knowledge and experience on how to have a calmer, more confident labour and birth
- help you to have a more relaxed pregnancy